View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
convertlit opf files to epub

Okay I am sure I am just missing something silly here.

I normally use convertlit to convert .lit files over to opf, open ebook package file, and then import that into my ebookwise librarian program.

So I am trying to do a similar thing with calibre. I keep having trouble with the opf files, I can get them on the list, but when I try to convert them over to epub it says that it can't do that.

It appears that it is not finding the html files that are related to the main opf file.

I also cannot view the opf file through calibre.

I am not sure why it is having issues. Suggestions? Ideas?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote