View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbowman View Post
And on this subject, does anybody remember which were the default energy settings? I'm now recharging and I want to test it with those values. The seller told me that there's no problem about replacing the unit, so I will make the test that Kobo customer service adviced me.
My memory says sleep after 15 minutes and never power off. The settings are stored in the file "Kobo eReader.conf" on the device in .kobo/Kobo". If you delete the settings in the "PowerOptions" section, they will be reset to the defaults when the device restarts.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote