View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #56
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Unless you can "see" the issue in person with your own eyes, how can you call them minor. Maybe your eyes are less color sensitive. I see my issues with and without my glasses.
I feel for you all. I remember when I got my K4S and had many tell me it was all in my eyes. That it was the bezel, light I was using. I even was told to buy a lamp or change lighting. There's a very long thread here with me arguing back and forth with people who refuse to accept that Amazon has Quality Control issues. It was so bad that people were PMing in private for advice because they were afraid to post. So I know how y'all feel.

I was shocked Amazon has QC issues in a eReader they worked years on. I am also happy that Amazon fixed the QC issues with the K4 finally. So I do have hope come next year when a new lighted reader comes out that it will be fixed.

I think people need to email the head guy himself with complaints. So the tech department can't sweep it under the rug.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote