View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #21198
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
ahh! floppies. When I worked in the bank we had to boot our computers with 8" floppies and they were actually floppy. You could see the needle working through the little hole in the front. And we had modems. A message used to come up on the little screen that was on a 3' stick above the desk and say Modem Ready MR. I thought it was addressing the male staff for a while.

But I am too old to have seen the punch cards in action - they were still in the stationery cupboard, but were obsolete. And we had guns, but only the blokes were allowed to use them. Then they brought out the anti-disrimination stuff and nobody could use them.

I feel really old now.....
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote