View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #12
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I'll probably go with The Officer Says "I Do". Or maybe I will save this month's credit. I haven't made up my mind yet.

ETA: I really want to read Honor Bound, the sequel to The Officer Says "I Do", but since I am a stickler for reading books in order feel I need to read this one first.

Last edited by library addict; 06-01-2012 at 03:45 PM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote