View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
ezPDF does, too.. it is able to directly take files from Dropbox, Google Docs and from a direct web connection!!
It also reads epub, naturally (I'm saying that 'cause the name seems to suggest a simple PDF reader)..

EDIT:
actually my biggest problem is that I'm not able to use my Nexus directly with Calibre on Linux..
I tried to plug it on Win7 and Calibre recognizes it as usually; Using Slackware Linux Calibre works normally with my smartphone, for example.. but not with Nexus 7.. I suppose it is related to mtp file system used by Nexus.. but.. I don't know what to do..

reading this thread now I'm setting up things like that: I connect a folder as virtual Android device with Calibre; then I'll put a simlink to this folder into Dropbox folder; then from Nexus 7 I'll connect to dropbox someway (ezPDF opr dropsync or other) and download epub files..

a little bit long but actually I think it's the only solution..!!

Last edited by brainvision; 02-27-2013 at 04:48 PM.
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote