Thread: Mini Getting Started?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #12
ShelaghDB
ShelaghDB began at the beginning.

Device: OSX (latest) Android Phone, iPhone 5, iPad 4 (Kindle App on All)
I understand that Meera but so far its not clear on what i should be doing at all.

I have registered.
I have converted to epub as you suggested and stripped the hardcoded margins as suggested, I double checked and made sure there were no DRM infested files, and believed at that point that I should have been properly set up to get books into my library, right?

Did I miss anything?

As you will see from these 2 screenshots, I am unable to send anything to the device. Not sure ifs even connecting so I have also tried dragging and dropping into the icon i have for Kobo on my desktop.

I could go into the calibre forum but I dont know at this point WHAT the problem is?

Have I not set it up right?
I wish I could find something really straightforward about how to do this but i haven't.

If someone could just tell me what the problem is....whether its my set up for Kobo or a Calibre problem or just me somehow missing something right in front of me than i will know what to do...

TIA

Sorry to be a pain in the a** but I am pretty adept at computers but have found this Kobo to be the more poorly set up device for instructions etc.
I dont understand if people have paid money for ebooks in the past, why would they not be able to just easily install them on this reader???

ShelaghDB is offline   Reply With Quote