View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #5
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
I tried converting to LRF and I read the remainder of the book in LRF. It reset itself twice again during about 4 hours of reading last night.

I'm going to keep an eye on it - maybe it was a dodgy book (after all that it was a bit stereotype horror - you could tell what was going to happen, it was if they had taken the standard horror movie script).

I did like the option I tried with the conversion to minimise the margins to 1.0 point though rather than the default of 5.0 - it filled the screen nicely.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote