Thread: Good evening
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
filthyPierre
filthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipsefilthyPierre can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch fw 2.1.5, Asus Transformer Prime TF201 JB
Good evening

Goodday to all at MobileRead - my name is Pete and I've been a visitor for a little while now, and have found a few good tips and answers from the knowledgeable folk here. I decided to register 'cause I need to ask a few questions.

I've had a black Kobo Touch since Christmas last year, and by and large it is a good device, albeit a little slow sometimes. I am upgrading this Christmas to a Glo and the Touch will be handed down to my daughter.

Not much else to say really - where I am right now, Brisbane, Australia, it is 9:30 on Tuesday night, about 35 degrees (c) and 95 percent humidity. In other words, stinking hot And wouldn't you know it, my aircon is on the fritz, and no breeze whatsoever coming through the windows.

At least Australia won their first cricket Test of the season today against Sri Lanka, in what came down to a nail-biting finish, for anyone who knows or cares about cricket.

That's it for me for now!

Cheers,

Pete
filthyPierre is offline   Reply With Quote