View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
tnforpaul45
Zealot
tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Are you only looking for people in the U.S. to post? That's the way it read to me, and that's a pretty small list at this time. I'll be happy to post one tomorrow if you want. And I've been stuck long hours at work for the last week, but I'll send you that quote you asked for ASAP.
Thanks Scrapking.

Also, Anyone in the entire world who has a Kobo Glo: Post pictures if you got them That's what I really meant. Lets celebrate superior technology!
tnforpaul45 is offline   Reply With Quote