View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #141
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I've now removed the broken firmware links and added links to rkomar image viewing application. This was before I noticed the latest coolreader version, so still need to update that one - but if there is anything you think should be in the top message, and is not, could you please tell me here? Especially with the more "geeky" things (like SDK, shell access etc) I may be missing a lot, as I don't quite understand how they differ from one another I really need help!

Last edited by paola; 12-30-2011 at 04:34 AM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote