View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Thanks.

I can't seem to get any keyboards to install. I mean it says they are installed. and when I go to copy/paste like it says to to system/app it says it can't and it is a read only file. I have tried everything I can think of. I have searched xda threads and come up with nothing that works. This whole thing is becoming more problem then it is worth. All I want is a nice browser and keyboard. That is all I care about. At least way back with 1.0 the keyboard would capitalize I and throw the ' in contractions for you, now you don't even get that. It sucks.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote