View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #769
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by latrodectus17 View Post
yeah, I have played with some settings with no luck yet, but I am not very tech savvy.

Basically, what I want to do is to save paper when printing pdf scientific papers. No need for magnification (and certainly I do not want smaller fonts either!), but I could do without margins, page numbers, headers and footers, etc. I don't mind if the result is 1 or 2 columns, but I feel 1 column saves space.
So you're looking to re-flow each of the two columns into one wide column? I.e. unwrap the text in the columns? That's an unusual request, but possible. I should have a chance to experiment with some options tomorrow.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote