View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #334
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It is deliberate, but I didn't expect it to be mentioned in the calibre notes. I don't know if there will be a 2.5.3, and in fact, I don't expect one. But, if there is, it will be only a bug-fix release and is unlikely to change anything that the calibre driver depends on. Plus, I see the beta firmware and generally get a little warning of what is coming. If something appears in that that will cause a problem, I will make changes to the driver to prevent issues.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote