View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #13
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
UK only: Three Science Fiction & Fantasy reads are just £0.99 each:
Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
[...]
(I really liked Jo Walton's Farthing alternate history. I don't think I can resist this, to see what she does with a completely different setup.)
Tooth and Claw is an excellent rendition of Austen-esque Regency mannerpunk starring dragons. I own this in hardcover, would splurge for the e-book at this price, and highly recommend it.

(But you do kind of have to like the idea of Austen-esque Regency mannerpunk starring dragons to begin with, so YMMV.)