View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Kyteflyer, I currently store my calibre library in Dropbox so I can access it anywhere.

I've had a look at SugarSync's API and it requires more work than I anticipated. I'll continue looking into SugarSync but I don't think I'll have it done for the January update.

I had asked whether anyone was interested in Google Drive as a second "cloud option" for Marvin because it has a more straightforward API (as far as I'm concerned). GD doesn't seem to interest many so I'll probably put it in the "nice to have" feature bin for now.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote