View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
Blintok57
Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 -32g - Kobo Aura
i still can return the arc and get the nexus 7. but looking at what both can do i still think the arc is better if i am mostly ereading. i even looked at the ipad mini - but it costs 2x what the arc does. As for the nexus 7, yes the 32g wifi version is $20 more than the 32g arc. but looking at features, both do same. looking at spec sheet of course the n7 "looks" better

the only feature i would consider changing for is cellular & wifi but it not worth $100 to $300 more (ipad mini wifi/cell is +300 more and 100 more for the n7) not including the extra cost for a data plan.

edit to add. not arguing. just trying to understand why you say the nexus is better. just from a features stand point (apps) i see no advantage the nexus has over the arc. maybe i am just not seeing it or missing something.

Last edited by Blintok57; 12-19-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Blintok57 is offline   Reply With Quote