View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurry426 View Post
Thank you so much! I dont need to store the .apk file any certain way? Just in a normal folder on my pc? I ask because somehow the default "opens with" association for apk files is set to "notepad." weird but true. That shouldnt mess anything up correct?
They can go in any folder. Once you install an app you can delete the apk or back it up like on Dropbox.

If your file associations are messed up then you can clear ES File Explorer's data to fix that. By default just a light tap on the apk file will open the installer. If it's not doing that then hit the sprocket and go to More\Applications\3rd Party apps find ES File Explorer and tap it then tap clear data to reset the app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote