View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Do you start on a trilogy knowing the last book is not out!

How do you relate to reading books that comes in a trilogy, do you wait for all the books to be published or do you start right away?

I tend to want to wait before all books is out and then start to read.

I guess this is not how the author would want it, but for me this is what works best.
This is especially true if the first book doesn't give any form of closure and you know it's a long time before the next one will be out.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote