View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here are your choices (as I see them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Don. I copied and pasted your instructions... then looked for my last file folder and argh.. Didn;t savea copy.. I guess I just need to redo the entire thing... Then i can post a version 1.5 Its on my to do list.. (Right after I finish The Brothers K. And re-roof my house.
Been there, done that, too: I deleted the BD files on my first 2 or 3 that I put together, so had nothing to work with.

Ok: So here are your choices:

1) Do nothing (but perhaps put a "warning" on your original upload thread, and THEN create a response thread so that your file is again put to the top of the que. That way, those who are about to download it can decide for themselves if they indeed want to download it.

2) Ask Harry to delete the file (and all thread responses) completely -- assuming you are dissatisfied with the upload; that is, you've decided you're dissatisfied with the book itself.

------------------

Please keep in mind that I made an initial mistake and should have posted all this to the OTHER uploaded London file. That's my mistake. [This upload, on this thread - if anyone is reading this - is FINE.]

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-06-2007 at 05:59 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote