View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #770
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
Anyway I'm starting to think to a rude solution, totally deleting Calibre and it's preferences, then reistalling it and plugins from scratch, the only problem is I use Calibre from Years, I dont'know if I'm capable of comfiguring it again in all it's parts
You can start over without losing anything very easily. Make a backup of the Calibre configuration directory. Then you can start over and if you give up, you can put back your backup configuration directory and be no worse off then now.

My suggestion is that once you backup your configuration directory, just delete all the plugins and start by installing the Kobo Utilities plugin and go from there. I doubt you would be having a problem with Calibre's preferences. Also, don't forget to check if the .json files were removed when you deleted the plugins. If not, manually delete them. Those store the settings for the plugins.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote