View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #768
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem is he's using smartshelves and having Calibre manage selves when you clearly warned about not using both to manage shelves.
Where does he say that? I can tell you that he isn't doing this. I suspect that he did it once, but if he was doing it all the time, he would be trying to get rid of a lot more than one duplicate of each of the smart shelves. What he is doing is to ask for an extra function in the utilities plugin that would help him in his current circumstances and help others who want to manually maintain their shelves. And it is something I have considered but just hasn't risen high enough in my priorities and needs to do.

And to ask everyone a question that has been in the back of my mind for a while and I'm sure I am going to regret: Has anyone used the Kindle Collection plugin and is it any good for shelf/collection management?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote