Thread: check spelling
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 06:31 AM   #45
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I have no objections to implementing a context menu. Other than that I am rather swamped at the moment. Who knew there were going to be so many feature requests/bugs just for the spell checker.

I currently have the following on my spell checker todo list:

1) Improve the goto next occurrence algorithm to ensure it only goes to matches in correct places ... see DrChiper's bug report (This is a big one, going froma parsed XML tree to a location in raw text accurately is far from easy)

2) Add an import word list into user dictionary tool

3) create a context menu

4) Investigate roger64's suggestion about elisions in French

I think I have already implemented everything else in this thread that was asked for, apart from a couple of things that I dont agree are good ideas.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 04-19-2014 at 06:33 AM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote