Thread: check spelling
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:19 PM   #39
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
If I arrow down the list fast, then the spell checker list locks up to both keyboard and mouse input. I have to close and open it again.
I cannot replicate that.

Quote:
If I hit enter on a word I get a "Checking Please Wait" screen, the code panel is positioned to first occurrence of the selected word, but the list is repositioned to the top of the list.
That's because the refresh button had keyboard focus when you hit enter.

Quote:
I can't find a way to get into the suggested word list via Tab or an Accelerator key.
There isn't one. This dialog isn't really designed for keyboard use.EDIT: I have changed it so that you can use the Tab key, though IMO using tab to move between controls is rather cumbersome.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 04-18-2014 at 10:51 PM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote