View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:50 AM   #8
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I make a big thing of the boots being red in the book. So it doesn't suggest romance in any way? The text on the yellow bit is just a placeholder until I think of something to put there. Boots, braces, birds and bonking, that sort of thing probably. And the title text will be spray-painted on the wall when I figure out how. Maybe the boots should be hung on a nail or something?
Maybe the boots should be "looking" at each other (toes touching, pigeon toed) ... or if you want corny: flop the tongues out over each other, or tie the laces together. And rather than try to merge the boots against the wall, separate them more by making the boots more red and the background less coloured. (No idea if any of this works, just thoughts as I passed through.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote