View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Childhood Favourites - Which ones do you remember

While thinking about how many books I have, and trying to decide which ones to get rid off (Not enough space ), I started to think about the books I read when I was a kid, and which really got me into the habit of reading.

I can dimly remember starting with the Ladybird reader series, which served our family well, all 40+ volumes were read by about a dozen of us cousins, passing along like prized heirlooms.

Then I graduated to Enid Blytons books. Oh Did we ever love those books. (Feeling nostalgic goes away to see whether they are available as e-books)

Then on to the Hardy Boys adventures. oh and Agatha Christie too.

Brings back so many pleasant memories.

So the Question I throw out to you all is, what books did you start off reading when you were younger. (Mind you the books I mentioned I was reading when I was 6 or 7, managing to convince the librarian that yes, I did want to read the big thick book, with actual stories not picture books)
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote