View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #24
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk2718 View Post
Hallo vaniaspeedy,

I like your FolderToggle hack, because one doesnīt see the documents, so one wonīt search them.

But on my Kindle Touch the hack doesnīt work. I add a folder from the "documents" folder to the config file of profile 1 and donīt make any other changes. But nothing happens when clicking "Hide / Show Profile 1". Can you help me?

Thank you and best regards
Dirk
I'm glad you like it, I'm sure we'll figure it out. It seems that you've done everything correctly, so I can't judge what seems to be the issue right off the bat. Go to post 11 - https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=11
Make a backup of the current hide.sh script, and paste in the alternate code (it's just added verbosity) into the file. Run that a few times on the kindle, and then post or pm the output here. I'll try to figure out what the issue is as best I can.

Also, what version OS are you using? Is it a KT with SO or ad-free?
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote