Thread: Purchasing Vox
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Ah, OK, I've got it. I typed "kobo.com" in my address bar (without the quotes) and went to the main page. On the laptop, I usually use bookmarks to go to the Kobo site where I browse for e-books, and I'm always signed in when I do that. When I just went to kobo.com by typing this in the address bar, I was not signed in when I got to the page. I clicked on 'sign in' and I was automatically signed in. Then I hovered my mouse over "my account", and a drop down menu appeared and there were two different sections--one for "my ebooks" and one for "my eReader account". The Vox order shows up when I go to the 'my eReader account' section. The refund doesn't show up when I click on "My refunds" on the left side of the page, however. My purchase is there. When I click on "View order" on the right side of the page, then I see tabs with "Order information", "Invoice" and "Refunds".

To be honest, had I known this much sooner, maybe a lot of aggravation could have been avoided. However, anyone I spoke to on the phone, whether it was Darrell or the girls in St. Lucia, also were completely unable to find any record of this order at the time so I wonder if I would have found it even if I had been navigating the site properly.

49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote