View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #11
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by godspeed View Post
I guess there still is a following for these devices. I was just sorting through some company stuff here the other day and found a bunch of devices and accessories. If you need anything, let me know. I've put the more common stuff up on our storefront. Some other stuff like boards, cases, etc, I might be able to dig up as well, if I look hard enough.

James
Can I get a link for the storefront? Thanks

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote