View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #8
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by honico
PS: The memory card is Smartmedia -out of production and sorta spendy. But, on Ebay you can get a Smartmedia-to-xD convertor (which includes 128MB) -for less that $20 delivered. More memory then is the xD, at 10~15 / 128MB; a cheaper proposition.

Hornico,

Have you tried using the adapter? I have one and tried it with my REB1100 and almost grided it out. I have been reluctant to try it again with any other device. It would be nice if it worked with the Hiebook eventhough the adapter sticks oiut. If you can, could you post a pic of your adapter? They are probably all the same though.

Also is the Yahoo! group for Hiebook still active? I guess everyone is moving on, but I still like to use my Hiebook every now and then.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote