View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:35 AM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Personally, I'm sorry to hear that the Sony Reader won't read HTML (I thought I'd heard somewhere that it would). Since I haven't heard anything good about the BBeB format either, I may have to add RTFs to my available book formats (no one seems to be buying iSilo formats of my books, anyway) so people can read them on the Sony Reader.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote