View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabana View Post
Briefly reviving this thread to say thanks to all who responded. I ended up buying an off-brand 7" tablet (Elf II) and found a good rom which simplifies it for me. I'm having fun playing with it and 'learning' android. It was only $120 delivered, so figured I could afford to lose that much if it was a mistake! It has dual-core ICS with 1024X600 res and microSD slot. I'm able to read all my books that are scanned to pdf. So it's worth it just for that.
Good call! I don't know if it was a researched purchase but this...coughing...ahem..."ainol" branded tablets have a lot of support on forums like xda or even dedicated ones.
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote