View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #395
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Hey there, this might sound stupid, but what is the best "counting algorithm" so I get page counts fitting for the Kindle screen with the default font sizes? Short info: I'm using a Kindle 4 with font size 3/8, Typeface: regular, Line Spacing: medium, Words per Line: default.

Currently I am using APNX but it doesn't seem to "work" properly, sometimes I have to trigger the next-page button a few times until the page count finally increases. I know that it probably can't be 100% accurate unless the Kindle device implements a dynamic page count, but what is the closest approximation?

Last edited by cryzed; 08-01-2012 at 09:21 AM.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote