View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
renee0986
Enthusiast
renee0986 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Trouble Posting to Facebook from Kobo App

I've recently been having some trouble sharing Reading Life awards and which book I'm reading on Facebook via my Kobo app. When trying to do so I receive an error when the Facebook window pops up stating: "An error occurred. Please try again later."

I've had this happen in the past before but typically if I tried to post again right away or a couple of hours later it would work. Now for the past two weeks regardless of what I do it will not work. I've tried power cycling my Vox, doing a hard reset (holding the power 10 secs until the Vox resets), loging in and out of facebook on my Vox, and I've even tried deleting the Facebook for INQ Mobile setting under accounts & sync settings and recreating the account. I also tried checking for new firmware but I'm up to date there. Nothing seems to be working.

I don't want to do a factory reset and lose everything as I just spent the greater part of yesterday loading a bunch of new apps and 600 books. Is there anything else that can be done outside of a factory reset?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
renee0986 is offline   Reply With Quote