Thread: LRF vs Epub
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #5
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRocks View Post
Again, pardon my ignorance, but, if I have a bunch of books in LRF format, should I convert them (with Calibre) to Epub, or just leave them as is? Is there a difference?

I am using a Sony 350 pocket edition for reading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Does the 350 read LRF fine? Are there pros/cons to each format?

Leave LRFs as they are. They are the best anyway. They have chapter titles as footnotes. ePub is....different. I am not saying it is bad, but if you have LRFs, use them while you can
astra is offline   Reply With Quote