View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #108
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
some people don't know how to use it, and others have a slightly different thought process and posting style. unless someone died and made you ettiquette chief at the MR Boards, I think your rudeness epithet is a lot of pot calling the kettle black
As DF has pointed out to me previously, apparently one has to go by the rules of some forum board titled "Elitist Jerks" when considering the ettiquette requirements of MR. If something is considered rude over there it seems to be DF's contention that it is also deemed rude here at MR. I'm not sure why that is but there you have it.

Apparently over at "Elitist Jerks" signing your posts is considered rude and as such, by DF's logic, that means it is also considered rude here at MR. I can only assume the same must go for not using the multi-quote function.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Last edited by PKFFW; 03-26-2010 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spelling