View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
To be honest, I have not had time to go through Calibre and mess with all the changes and options.

The Word Doc and PDF are here for anyone who would want to convert it to another format. I only used default settings, and my ePub looked like crap. I'll have to work on it when time permits.

Thanks for the note, as well as how to upload it. No time right now, but perhaps soon.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote