Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #74
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
Just to expand for others:

For the Clip (or Clip+ or original Fuze), you get proper resume function (resume play where you left off listening) if you either:
- locate audiobook files under folder "\Audiobooks" (plural). (You should really locate the files in some containing subfolder.)
- tag each file as "Audiobook" (singular).
I just bought a Clip+ today and the only option when using Overdrive is transfer and it goes in the Music Folder.

What do I have to do? Are you talking about using Overdrive for library wma books?

I bought the Clip+ because transferring using the Ipod nano was painfully slow. Wish I knew before what I know now that Overdrive has to transfer and change wma to aac. Painfully slow

Also I have the Zip Clip, but I got tired of hit the "back" button so many times to get to the sleep timer. You have to set it each time you use it if you want it to work. I read the Clip+ has a "home" button so it is faster to go to the sleep timer. But also it is not true, still takes many clicks to go there.
new is offline   Reply With Quote