View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #136
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
I know fingernail suggests a "she", but I'm a male :-) I've tried to push my nail in the gap between the cushion-designed back and the side, and found it slipping in at the right side about the 5/4rd to the top. A little pry to the side, and the corner released - from that it was easy. The clamps are unevenly distributed around the sides (and the "type" are also - there are 13 "females" and 3 "males" on the back) I can make some pictures if it necessary (because, for example, my english is not understandable, I know it needs some improvement) - but a little trial-and-error would work to anyone.
Thanks - it is never easy to tell gender, hence the rather horrible "s/he" to avoid offence!

Your English is just fine - far better than any of the languages I claim to have knowledge of! I'll have a go at dismantling my KT over the weekend.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote