View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #8
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar10 View Post
Can anyone guide me as to how to choose fonts . I hear so much about the free serif font .
Probably mainly from me. *grins*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar10 View Post
I have the crengine folder with free fonts downloaded and copied to that folder . The menu gives a choice regarding the size ,but I do not, know how to choose the fonta. Thanks for any help
Which firmware version are you using?

For the 08.03.18 lBook version or the V1.25 2008-03-XX Jinke versions, the font can be selected from the menu, same as the font size. If you have the 08.01.29 lBook version or the V1.25 2008-01-28 Jinke version (or possibly even older versions), extract the fb2.css file (which is the one I currently use) from the attached fb2.css.zip and copy it to the crengine folder on the SD card. (Note: the crengine folder must be on the SD card, not on the internal flash drive!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip fb2.css.zip (745 Bytes, 788 views)
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote