View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You could try fixing the EPUB Bible in Calibre. It may need to be split more or you could try to convert it to MOBI and see if that helps. MOBI has faster TOC navigation too.

I have calibre set to split epubs every 100kb and they all load fast and without problems.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by splitting the file... Oh, wait... I just started playing around with Calibre and found that setting. It's currently set at 260K. So does this mean that the lower number you have the quicker it will load? I will try splitting it, as well as converting it to MOBI, just to see how it works. Thanks for the suggestions!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote