Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #33
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by talaivan View Post
I tried the Note 10.1 for 2 weeks and found the software for using the stylus appallingly bad (I tried all the Android apps I could find for this). Much easier to write on my iPad Mini with my adonit stylus and a wonderful app called Notes Plus.
Interesting. I've tried the stylus on the Note II and on that device I thought it worked surprisingly well.

I went to Notes+ webpage to see what they had to say about an Android version:
Quote:
Do you have plans to port the app to another OS like Android?

We do, but not in the near future, as we’re focusing on bug fixes and usability improvements on this iOS version. It’s never a good idea to migrate the same bugs and weaknesses to another platform, so we believe Android users will benefit a lot from this wait.
Seems like a promising app will be interesting to try it out when they port it to Android.

Last edited by thinkpad; 04-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote