View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Joseph R
Zealot
Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Glo Issues With Mac

I took advantage of a sale at Best Buy (Free Sleepcover with a new Kobo Glo) and pulled the trigger. However, I am having issues getting my Kobo recognized by my Mac. When I connect it with a USB cable ( I have tried many different ones), My Mac (MBP 15" retina OSX 10.8.3) does not recognize it as a valid drive : "The file system is not readable."

I have contact Kobo about it. They took my information down and my screenshots.

As anyone else had that issue? If so, was it solved?

I kept the receipt nearby, just in case.

I know that there is another thread about it : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=kobo+glo+mac But it's quite old and outdated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 3.45.49 PM.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	557.4 KB
ID:	105787  

Last edited by Joseph R; 05-11-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Joseph R is offline   Reply With Quote