View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #28
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Tell me more.
I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and 40D with Canon 24-105 f4L IS, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Canon 85 f1.8, Sigma 30 f1.4

Pretty much every one of those items cost more than my iPad. Well, the Sigma 30mm f1.4 was perhaps only $350 or so.

Then again, I've made more money shooting weddings and portraits than I've spent on gear. It's showing off these photos that has me itching for the iPad to begin with

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote