View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #1473
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Anyone else getting a "Sorry, but we couldn't complete your order because an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later" when trying to checkout and paying via Paypal?
I get that all the time after checking out with PayPal. I just go to my Library and the book is there waiting for me. So be careful you may end up paying more than once if you try again. Look in your Library first to see if it really did go through, almost every time for me it did.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote