View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #58
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I was leaning towards the latter, but like the "Major award winner" better. But don't want to completely rule out a major award winner that is also a major genre award winners. Genre major award winners may be frowned upon, but I wouldn't rule them out completely. Let the voting decide.
As I don't pay attention to awards (which is why the category interests me) ... Which definition of the two would give us the most variety? I'm assuming that if said book won an award of any kind, then it is the best of its like, which sounds like a good reason to give it a go, whatever it is.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote