View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The K4S screens seemed very inconsistent between units. Mine which I received the same day you got your first one had a screen that was better than the K3 I had at the time. A really good screen, though nothing like what you describe the new K4B as having. Perhaps Amazon was able to pressure eInk into using better quality control this time around. I hope so. I cannot wait for my Paperwhite to arrive now that I've heard how terrific the K4B is!
Quality control was probably the biggest issue with last years Kindles. I mean with the Silver Kindles they just for first time cut alot of corners. I think they realized now they can't sacrifice quality if they want to keep their customers happy.

They seem to have found a medium now between the two.

Now if only they give us back the ability to turn WiFi off from inside a book or home page I would be ecstatic.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote