View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #82
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Just had to share this! My giddy over the NookColor husband keeps calling it a Noodle! We've figured out that when you put a Kindle with a Nook (or rather a Nook with a Kindle, kind of like a Labradoodle) you get a "Noodle"! It just cracks me up when he calls it that, so innocently. He's now catching himself right after he says it. Maybe that'll be his pet name for it, if I get him one!
Well, I thought about wrapping up a macaroni noodle in a cute little box, but I was running short on time. I did get my husband the real thing (NOOKcolor) for his birthday yesterday. He was blown-away surprised and thrilled! He didn't get a whole lot of time to play with it, but he left it at home, so I get to play with it!

I feel like it needs a stylus, but that's just me. I'll try to select something with my fingernail and it won't take that... actually touching with fingertip works much better. Will give more of a review when I've had a chance to really use it.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote