View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #14
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Likewise. I use mine purely as a pocket computer. I probably make one phone call a month, if that. But that doesn't change the fact that I want something that I can easily carry in my pocket, not a tablet. That's why my iPhone gets 10x as much usage as my iPad.
I also use my phone mostly for non-phone related tasks (such as typing this post). For some people, the four inch or smaller phone works. My husband can't ever see using a phone much bigger than his 2.3 inch comet. He thinks my phone is huge. However, I think the market (especially Android) has shifted to bigger phones because it is easier to do tasks like go on the internet, read an ebook, play games, etc. on a bigger screen. There will probably always be small screen phones but I think 4.5 inches or larger will be the norm for most phones because I think most people want bigger screens.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote