View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
I've tried several covers for my 505, and finally found a combination that I like: the TuffLuv leather cover. It doesn't use the Sony clips, they feel unstable and the upper silver edge on my reader is coming loose from all the cover switching/stress. I then put my reader in the TuffLuv case into the BookArmor for safe transport in my purse (I've torn out the hard plastic in theback of the BookArmor to make the reader fit with it's cover on). And I use the light wedge part out of the Lighted Cover loose for reading in the dark, so no more clips breaking
June is offline   Reply With Quote